Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Colors for Caroline

What better subject than colors?!
With 9 Artysoulsisters it wasn't difficult to think about what to create.
# 9!
In my mandalas I (nearly) always use rainbow colors for number 9.
Of course the rainbow only has 7 colors.
1= red
2= orange
3= yellow
4= green
5= heavenly blue
6= indigo
7= purple
When making numerologic mandalas I use violet (red violet) for number 8 and pink (magenta) for number 9
They form the perfect rainbow of colors for me and all their traits, which I wrote on the edge for binding.
Both sides form a reversible painting when you should take the edge away.
The back side is an acrylic painting in a passe partout, an abtract painting of a colored sky.
It was wonderful to admire all the pages in real!
Hope you like my addition Caroline!
Want to see all the pages?

8 comments:

  1. Wow Marianne, this one is especially appealing to me with its bright and happy colors!! Just georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it and so will she. it is spectacular, and your page for katie is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so beautiful Marianne!!! I loveeeeeeee your colours....and your wonderful art...it really feeds the soul!!!

    Wishing you the most wonderful last few days of 2009!!! and I look forward to our wonderful friendship in 2010!!!

    Bless you and your wonderful family!!!!


    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! But then all your paintings are beautiful. I love the colors of your paints. The hues and values are always so rich and vibrant. I think I am too timid with paint as my watercolors always come out pastel and washed-out looking. I must get more bold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi marianne!
    oh it is just beautiful!
    happy happy new year my friend!
    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, love those colors. I want to see alllll the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular artwork...As always...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marianne - How wonderful!! I'm totally over the moon with these!! You are a master of colour, that's for sure and I just can't wait to get these home to inspect them! I had a little peek at them whilst in Australia but had no time then to comment. Back home today and I've been able to enlarge and delight in them - - gorgeous! And they have Marianne written all over them! I'll treasure these - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)