Monday, February 18, 2008

My First Orange

Today I ate my first orange after 8 days of The Stanley Burroughs Master Cleanse. 8 days I have been drinking water with lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. And of course lots of mineral water and herb tea. I do this every year in January, but since I didn't feel well I postponed it. Today I'm allowed to eat oranges and drink fresh orange juice beside the lemon drinks. Tomorrow some fruit and the day after salad with raw vegetables. Thursday the 10 days Cleanse will be over. 10 days without my favorite food, without a glass of wine, no French fries, no snacks, no grease, nothing bad. Happy and proud I persevered. Hope I can keep up the healthy lifestyle a little bit. Links: Maple Syrup, KwaliteitsKunst, The Stanley Burroughs Master Cleanse, Lemon Cleanse

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for cleansing! My husband does this every year as well and I tried one year for 6 hours is all. :) I admire people that can do one. He does a 9-day one with fruits and veggies, then juices and teas and then veggies.Everything must taste better when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I need to do (:
    Thanks for posting this. I left you a message on my Valentine's post about Rotoscope, and a possible solution for getting it to work (: Infinite blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Something friends have done, but myself, never. I don't know if I could. But I am sure it is a healing experience. We stuff our bodies with so much junk sometimes. Sometimes I think that when we get the flu and can't eat, that is due to the body saying enough, if you won't voluntarily fast I will make you fast. !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for making it through your Master Cleanse; I don't think I have the discipline to do it, quite frankly. I'm sure your body appreciates the effort, though. You should be proud of yourself for persevering!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)