Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eveline

This mandala I painted about 6 years ago, it is one of my first mandalas. Eveline gave me a mandala as a present for my 40th birthday. It was drawn by Beika Kruid, who really makes fabulous birth and other mandalas. I immediately became enthusiastic and wanted to try it for myself. When I visited Beika I bought two course books and started the same week. I am convinced that receiving a mandala brings something positive around and for me it was the incentive to make them myself. This opened a road full of new positive experiences and contacts. This is how I started painting mandalas. So one of the first mandalas I made had to be for Eveline. Today is Eveline's birthday. She turned 50! Congratulations dear friend! Deze mandala heb ik ongeveer 6 jaar geleden geschilderd. Het is één van mijn eerste mandala's. Eveline gaf me in dat jaar een mandala voor mijn 40e verjaardag. Gemaakt door Beika Kruid, die werkelijk schitterende geboorte- en gewone mandala's maakt. I was meteen enthousiast en wist gelijk dat ik dit ook wilde doen. Toen Eveline en ik mijn mandala bij haar ophaalden heb ik meteen 2 cursusboeken van haar gekocht en ben aan de slag gegaan. Ik ben er van overtuigd dat wanneer je een mandala krijgt dit iets positiefs teweeg brengt. Voor mij was dat het de aanzet om ze zelf te maken. Dit opende een weg vol nieuwe positieve ervaringen en ontmoetingen. Zo ben ik dus met mandala's schilderen begonnen. Dus ik vond dat één van mijn eerste mandala's voor Eveline moest zijn. Vandaag is eveline jarig. Ze is 50 geworden! Gefeliciteerd lieve vriendin!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful mandala and great story. i love to hear about how folks get started doing things. Be well, Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. dit is so mooi.ons lewens kan so maklik verander met net een aksie. jy is nog so jonk. ek hoop jou week gaan baie goed. liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited to enter the contest to win a box of maple sugar candies. See my blog and the post Maple Sugar Candy giveaway and enter a comment to be part of the contest. The winner will be chosen friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice mandala--i teach a lot about life cycles and nature and the kids i work with would love this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary,
    At my site you can find coloring pages on my kids page.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mandalas are beautiful.
    And your blog full of interesting things, people, stories. Glad you found me and now me you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)