Sunday, January 8, 2012

Painting................









Friday my DH decided to put up the shed. He built it around the old one . He didn't expect that it would go that fast ....................
We have had a few dry days.
Yesterday we couldn't work as we had other things to do and had to visit our granddaughter who turned 1 year! How time flies.......
So today we continued and I painted the whole thing in one (long ) day. Just intime as they say winter will be here within a few days. Well I can tell you it was just warm enough to paint but to me it felt like winter already. I am happy the shed is up and tomorrow my DH will cover the roof. When spring is here I will paint the shed for a second time.
No naps for me the last 3 days so tonight I will go to bed early and hope to get a good night's rest for a change.
Hope you have had a nice Sunday :)

10 comments:

  1. Yipeee for the new shed. I see that everyone got in on the shed raising. It will be so handy. You deserve a good night's sleep after all this work. I hope you aren't too sore from all the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravi to Germaine and Lars for their hard work! The shed looks fantastic!!!! And now, the hardest part is done BEFORE Winter!

    *Every time I see the two Spires. I am reminded of the photo of *Konig Sjimmie* surveying his Kingdom!

    Sleep well, dear Zuster!

    Love to all,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine shed built! At first I thought the greenery was painted on the side of the shed. I like that idea..perhaps in spring you can do that! ;-)
    HOpe you got your needed rest.
    My day was lazy doing wash, shopping for groceries; washing my car; drawing, reading, and knitting. It's not over yet either.
    And I'm not tired yet. Enjoying life is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am convinced you must have more hours in the day than anyone else marianne! what a lot of work and done so quickly and beautifully. do you mean snow is coming!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of work... and you got it done in one day. Is this a garden shed or your studio? Wouldnt that be cool. You know what they say.. if you want something done get a busy person to do it..you certanly are busy. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shed looks nice and sturdy and you did a good paint job. Get some rest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this your studio, marianne? will it be???

    achievements like this always leave me feeling satisfied and happy. yes, tired too.

    xoxoxoxo!
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. There have been so many wonderful changes in your home. And soon, the studio!!! I'm so happy for you.

    I agree with Lori, your days must be longer because yu get so much more done than anyone I know!

    I told my doctor how tired I am and how I can hardly stay awake. Thursday night I have to sleep at a clinic and they're going to hook me up with wires and watch me on a camera to see if I stop breathing at night. (sleep apnea) It's all related to being fat!!

    Miss you!

    xo
    Lo♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shed, it's beautiful and will be so useful! enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shed's looking good! And I love the new look of your blog! So fun, even the new font. Love it!
    We got snow today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)