Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yummy cupcake and ice cream!

Yesterday I received 2 mini paintings by Diana Evans by mail. I ordered them from her Etsy shop this week. The same day I bought 2 frames and hanged them in my hall. They are sooooo wonderful! In real they are even more gorgeous and beautiful than they were on the pictures. Gisteren ontving ik de 2 mini schilderijtjes van Diana Evans per post. I had ze vis haar Etsy winkeltje besteld deze week. Ik heb meteen 2 lijstjes gekocht en ze in de hall opgehangen. Ze zijn zooooooooo leuk! Eigenlijk zijn ze in het echt nog lekkerder en mooier dan op de foto's. The mini paintings were accopanied by this lovely card. Both card and paintings have glitter. I just love glitter! Thanks a lot Diana! For your wonderful mini paintings and sweet card. I will take good care of them. De mini schilderijtjes werden vergezeld door een allerliefst kaartje. Zowel het kaartje als de schilderijtjes hebben glitter. Ik ben dol op glitter! Dank je wel Diana! Voor je prachtige mini schilderijtjes en je lieve kaart. Ik zal goed voor je zorgen. Check out Diana's Etsy Shop, I left some yummy treats for you as well! Kijk in Diana's Etsy Shop, ik heb nog wat lekkers voor je over gelaten!

10 comments:

  1. I love the aqua blue colour in both Diana's paintings and your mandala, with the rest of the pieces you have there. It makes for a lovely over all composition. Infinite blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her paintings also. What fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marianne....

    oh how sweet of you to post these...I am so thrilled that you love the mini paintings....

    I am so thrilled that my art is all the way over there...and so happy that you smile when you see it...

    I love the whole layout of your pieces...wonderful Marianne...

    hugs and thank you for being so sweet...

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne, Dianna's pieces are so cheerful and are yummy enough to satisfy sweetness cravings. The whole wall display is wonderful, with your mandala's and other artworks and the two cats at the bottom. You are creating beauty in your home. Be well, Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh- ice cream and cupcakes! Those are perfect summer treats (cupcakes-everyday treats *winks*)
    Beautiful pictures! Theygo nicely with the rest of the beautiful and lively pictures you have hanging on your wall! Just like you- so vivid and vibrant!
    Be Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Quiche!
    I have placed the cats under Diana's paintings, they were under the lino first (see next post).
    Now they can look up at a safe distance to these mouthwatering treats ;)

    Thanks Teri, I'm very happy with it!

    Thank you! Diana! Isn't it fun that your work hangs at the other side of the world. You can see they are in good company (see next post)
    hug >M<

    Thanks Suki! I think I have a nice hall. It is quite large and it is full with pieces of art. When I entered the house for the first time I fell in love with it! And I knew I had to buy the house. I still love my hall, the old marble on the floor and the former owners left the crystal chandelier.

    Hi Awtemnymf
    Nice to see you here.
    Thank you for your visit. Always nice to meet new people!
    I took a quick peek at your blog. It looks nice I will have a better look at it later, so see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are wonderful, and they look just right on that wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bright colors are so refreshing especially on that blue background... Quiche is right...

    lovely works...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi marianne
    thank you so much for saying hello today. i love your blog and diana's paintings are gorgeous in your house! she is wonderful.
    i am so glad we have met!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fy , yes They are so nice there.
    Ik wilde ze eerst in de keuken hangen, maar in de gang hangen ze leuker.

    yes HB I love those colors! And indeed that blue........

    Hi Melissa and Emmitt,
    Nice to see you here! I also love Diana's work, because she is not afraid to use color.
    Hug Emmitt from me!
    I will pop by your blog more often Melissa, it's a wonderful place

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)