Sunday, June 29, 2008

Suki's Altered Book

I want to show this treasure I ordered from Etsy. Made by my dear friend and multi talented artist Suki! I knew that it would be even better in real, but that it would be that gorgious! Unfortunately I can't let you touch it or show you all the beautiful little details, but believe me pictures don't do it justice. Here is an impression. (don't forget to click on them) Ik wil je deze schat laten zien , die ik op Etsy besteld heb. Gemaakt door mijn lieve vriendin en multi getalenteerde kunstenares Suki! I wist dat het in het echt mooier zou zijn, maar dit overtrof mijn verwachtingen! Het is jammer dat je het niet kan laten voelen of je alle mooie details kan laten zien. In het echt is het mooier dan op de foto's. Hieronder een impressie. (vergeet er niet op te klikken) And here are some details of the little book with the Chinese Long Life sign, and the handmade cards which were in the package as well. Thanks a lot for everything Suki! En hier foto0s van het kleine boekje met het Chinese Lang Leven teken en de handgemaakte kaartjes die er bij zaten. Enorm bedankt Suki! Links: Suki's Etsy Store Suki's Blog

6 comments:

  1. hi marianne!
    i love your new journal. thank you so much for sharing suki's art and links. i love her etsy store and blog.
    have a great day!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne. What a lovely post. I am touched. And thanks for linking to my blog and my store, which is pretty empty right now. Soon I'll put some of the wax collages in there and maybe a couple more books. You are so sweet marianne and make my heart feel swelled. Be well, suki

    ReplyDelete
  3. dit is wonderlik, suki is truly artistic and talented too. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm... one of Suki's fabulous altered books...
    good for you... really a treasure...
    i love Suki's art... very spiritual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa!
    Thanks and your welcome! Suki is really wonderfulboth as a person and as an artist.
    Hug for Emmitt

    Dear Suki,
    Glad you like the post.
    I'll bet your collages will be sold soon!
    love >M<

    Thanks Fy!
    Ja Suki is erg creatief en getalenteerd! En dat op zo veel gebieden!

    Hi HB,
    Indeed and I will treasure it!
    I love Suki's art very much as well.
    Always good to see you around
    Hug >M<

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book has such a beautiful spirit. I can see Suki puts her heart in her art.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)