Thursday, October 23, 2008

Turtle Moon

So far I got 7 comments and the same as with the awards, I can't pick anyone! I liked all the suggestions. Some made me laugh, others were original and some very clever. But here is what I will do. I will pick one blind and the rest will receive a postcard from South-Africa. I have 10 cards so Teri, Kim, Suki, Melissa, Diana, Lisa at G,and Julie please step into my office..................... (my office: the internet is so bad here I have to put my laptop outside the window:)) And please send your address to mandarianne@gmail.com.(ASAP, I'm leaving tonight) I have 10 cards to send so hurry there is still room for 3 more. "Inside every older person there's a younger person wondering what happened". Today I bought this book called Furry Logic (wild wisdom) by Jane Seabrook. It really cheered me up. I share the wisdom of the lemur with you. I can relate to what he is saying. Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, Marianne, I thought yesterday how I did not envy you in making a choice. You are so very sweet to do this, however. I have sent you the email...which I brutal to grab at the window like that. I have been in places where this is the way, and it is very irritating.

    The book sounds very interesting and I will be looking it up to be sure. I think I would like reading it to be sure.

    And definitely not least, I LOVE "Turtle Moon"! It is gorgeous the colors are wonderful and the texture is very appealing, too. You have achieved asymmetry within symmetry which adds fabulous interest and just draws me in.

    Thanks Again, Marianne! Have a Safe Trip Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Marianne. Sending post cards. I have sent my address but maybe it's coming too late. Not sure. That book sounds good. I like the quote, am thinking it every day. Hmm, life does go on. I too love the turtle moon mandala. Just lovely. I am amazed at how you can paint such small moons

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi marianne!
    i love your office. heee!
    thank you so much!

    i will email you my address now. you are the best. i am so excited!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I hope I am not too late, just got up over here.

    What a sweetie you are! Big hugs and thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)