Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mignon step 7

 Here I painted 5 white clouds in a blue sky to complete the year 1985

and here is my Sjimmie. He is really very ill :(
I have never seen him like this before and I am very worried. Been to the vet this weekend and unless a miracle happens I will go to the vet tomorrow again.
The vet  (and I) don't know what is wrong with him.
He has not been eating since Wednesday. But today he had a few bites of chicken and some bouillon. I hope the medicine he got will soon kick in.
Please keep your fingers crossed for my black Prince.

Have a wonderful Sunday:)

2 comments:

  1. Sending love and healing thoughts to dear Sjimmie. I hate that awful feeling of not knowing what's wrong. Wish they could speak to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Sorry Sjimmie is unwell. could he have eaten some poison. hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)