Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally!

Finally I framed Soulbrush´s artwork. I came home twice with frames in the wrong size! Normally I have an eye for this........I bought the right size last week and nails! Eindelijk heb ik de kunstwerken van Soulbrush ingelijst. Ik had al 2 keer lijstjes gekocht in de verkeerde maat! Normaal heb ik er wel oog voor ........ De laatste keer heb ik het toch maar gewoon gemeten. Vorige week de goede maat gekocht en de juiste spijkers! When I got Miriam´s mandala saturday I bought 2 frames for Mary´s hummingbirds.(They are the only printed ones, but you're the only one who knows..........so mum's the word) Toen ik zaterdag de mandala van Miriam kreeg ben ik meteen ook 2 kleine lijstjes gaan halen voor de kolibries van Mary. (Het zijn de enige prints, maar alleen jij weet dat.........dus niks zeggen) I rearranged everything and it was a good feeling when everything was finally in it´s place. I love it! Ik heb alles herschikt en hetwas een lekker gevoel dat alles eindelijk op zijn plek hing. Ik geniet ervan!

11 comments:

  1. It is so lovely how you have arranged all these wonderful pieces. You are surrounded by wonderful pieces of art. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne, I am ever buying the wrong sized frame even when I measure. I get confused at the fame place. This looks so lovely, honoring your friends artworks. Lovely to be surrounded by these paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good grouping of art. I can see why you are so pleased. I am pleased to see the scale of the mandalas you have shown us. I have wondered how big they were. Such detail and shading of colors. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Marianne...what a beautiful gallery you have here. I love the eclectic collection. It is easy to understand your satisfaction in seeing this completed.

    Thanks Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dis vir my n groot eer om my klein 'giggles' op die selfde muur as hierdie mense te vind. dankie. en wfs vir jou...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful display of friend's art!! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous arrangement! Infinite blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so beautiful Marianne!! I still have to find frames for my 'giggles'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful work MArianne....I love your art wall...very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You art wall makes me smile. A special wall for special friend's art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. had to come and have another peek...i'm really up there with those 'true' artists! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)