Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes Another One!

This is the Blogger Award for Amazing Friendship which I received from Soulbrush Thank you so much. I feel honoured because I consider Soulbrush a very dear friend of mine. Sure you know the rules! 1. Put the logo on your blog. 2.Link to the person who gave you the award. 3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4.Put links to those on your blog. 5. Leave a message on those blogs. My choice of amazing friends in random order; Lisa, Melissa, Emmitt, Diana, Muktha, Suki, Mary, Andrea, HB, Cheryl, Teri, Kim, Kelly, Lolo, Amy, Quiche and of course Soulbrush! Since I don't like to leave anyone out consider yourself nominated when your name is on the list on the right hand side or if you are a coincidental visitor.Enjoy it and spread the fun!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, Marianne! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you marianne!
    you made our day!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for considering me... I so love peaking into your blog to see what you have been up to. It means so much that you feel the same.
    You have made my whole week and I really needed this pick-me up after the past few days I had.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha it's such fun getting my award back again! cheers mate (as they say here in england!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you, Marianne. That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize I was on your list! I just came here to tell you you are on mine :)
    Thank You M...so sweet of you. I obviously feel the same way!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)