Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sweet Award

Isn´t this sweet?! My own cupcake princess from Diana Evans! Thanks for this sweet award and for being such a dear fiend! Mo rules I just have to pass it on to some wonderful people. You know all the people on my bloglist are dear to me and I saw already a few nominated at Diana's, but a have to mention a few...... so Soulbrush, for being so brave and I know you can use some positive energy. Muktha, I know you appreciate sweet and beautiful things. Suki, because you are a dear and wise friend. Kim and Lesley, because you have such an inspiring blog! Human Being, because you are not feeling well and maybe this cupcake princess will lift your spirits. Amy, because you just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and can use the extra energy. Quiche, because you are my crazy friend which I admire. BOHO Mom, for being an inspiration. Lolo, because we share a deep love for animals. Mary for making such beautiful things and always make me think about things. Kelly for being such a beautiful soul. Wanted to mention Melissa and Lisa, but they got the award from Diana already. And the rest on my bloglist. Jee......... now I hope I didn't leave anyone out.

7 comments:

  1. hi marianne!
    you always brighten my day! i really appreciate you and your friendship.
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marianne! You are amazing...and a real blog award winner, too! Congratulations to you! How great is that?

    Thank you so much for sharing this really cute award! And saying such beautiful things!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award... it is well deserved as you are a fantastic artist as well as a dear friend.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a well deserved award and thank you, my redheaded sister artist comrade (: The Cupcake Princess, which by the way is so cute, was a nice burst of joy and sunshine, which really hit the spot. Thank you, again! Much love and infinite blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Sweet Award. That is a cute cupcake!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ek was so besig hierdie week, ek het jou glad nie besoek nie...baie dankie, ek waardeer dit baie. en nou voel ek so veel beter. baie liefs en wfs my liewe maat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for another honor! Yes, we do have that animal connection for sure!XXX ~L~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)