Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soul Portraits

Isn't this beautiful? It´s a Soul Portrait by Karen Goldsmith. Karen was trained as an illustrator and commercial artist at the Art Institute of Boston where she was awarded a scholarship in art. She worked as an art Director in New York City for ten years. Her work took a new direction as she started to explore her own spirituality. Art became one of the tools where she could express, release emotion, transform blockages, seek answers, and explore new realities. Besides her Soul Portraits, which I find awesome, she creates Gods & Goddesses and Angel an Faerie Art. On the right an example; "Magical Moments": Opening to magic, mystery and delight, knowing that miracles are possible in every moment. I would love to go on and on and show you more, but you have to visit Karen's Site and see for yourself. Hope you will enjoy it just as much as I did!

5 comments:

  1. These soul portraits and other works are awesome!! thanks for finding Karen and sharing. Be well, Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!!!! What gorgeous artwork!
    I absolutely love it.
    I would love to be able to paint or draw a soul portrait of myself.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are amazing I will go check her out! I love the recent mandala you did too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)