Tuesday, April 1, 2008

6 Words

I’ve been tagged by Kikipotamus the Hobo to play this game and here are the rules. 1.) Write a six-word memoir, post it on your blog (add an illustration if you like). 2.)Link to the person that tagged you in your post. 3.)Tag five more blogs with links. 4.) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. Feel invited! copy the above and write your 6 word memoir! I think most my blog friend have been tagged already....... Gee, have to write something..................Panic! My memoirs in 6 words seems to me an impossible task, I'm not that nifty with words, but after some thinking I found my six-word memoir. Here it is:
My memoirs in six words, impossible.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful mandala. Love your memoir. It does seem almost impossible, which is why it took me a number of days to come up with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ek het so gelag. dit is n baie goeie memoir, ses woorde wat se 'ek kan nie se nie!' liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is jy op vakansie? is jy in bangkok? wat van koekie and droppie? waar is hulle? ek is ook op vakansie en ek rus by die huis. en geniet dit baie. ek hoop om jou gou weer te sien.liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative! Love the mandala too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welkom terug.ek is so bly jy is weer tuis. ek het jou gemis. watter werk doen jy? snuffles stuur jou baie liefs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I have problems narrowing things down too. Love the mandala! I also gave you a Pico award via my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)