Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother and child / moeder en kind zijn

My son Felix with my mother. Felix met oma. Felix said to me on Mother's Day: " Mom you are really special, you have a child and you are one! He is so true and I wonder how long I will stay that special........ Op moederdag zei Felix: Mama, eigenlijk ben je heel bijzonder, je hebt een kind en je bent er één! Felix zegt altijd hele rake dingen, ik vraag me af hoe lang ik nog zo bijzonder zal zijn......... My son Lars with granny. Mijn oudste zoon Lars met oma.

3 comments:

  1. Your sons are just lovely. Such faces! And your mom, so glad she got to spend time with you all. Her grandkids must bring her much pleasure. Be well, suki PS what your son said to you, something to treasure life long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jou seuns is pragtig, mooi en vars (fresh) gesigte...lieflikke kinders, en ouma lyk so gelukkig dat sy die tyd saam met hulle kan geniet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely family...how special to have the three generations together on this special day. I am happy for you. And especially for the grandma. Now I must leave to go care for my grand children. The delights of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)