Monday, August 18, 2008

I Love Your Blog

Another award! Thanks Diana (from Back to the Drawing Board) for thinking of my blog. I feel honoured to be one of your favourite blogs and to receive the award. You know I would like to nominate all my favourite blogs mentioned on the right, but I am only allowed to mention 7. These are the rules: 1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated So I will mention 7 to point you in the direction of a blogs you must visit! Muktha's Heartbeads Soulbrush A Year of Art Miriam Mandala Silver Star Sanctuary Teri's Mandalas Words of a Bohemian Mom I have tried to mention (maybe) less known or new blogs in the circle of inspiration I visit. So if you are not in the list above I doesn't mean you are not in my top 7, you are all my favourites! Enjoy the links above!

9 comments:

  1. you deserve it Marianne!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi marianne!
    i gave you the same award today. we all love you!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog Marianne and you eally deserve this award.

    I am humbled that you gave one to me. It is an honor. Thank you. going to put it on my mandala blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i am soooo honoured too.
    baie baie dankie, dis n baie mooi 'award' en my eerste een vir my nuwe blog. mooi, mooi mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations on your new award! So well deserved!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved indeed!

    I Love You Blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats marianne. I will have fun exploring these new, to me, blogs. bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the award!!!
    Just came back from vacation and this was such a nice surprise :-)
    and congratulations to you too!
    I did a lot of mandalas while away.....
    Doreen (A year of art)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Thank you so much for the award! I'm sorry I've been so negligent in visiting my favourite blogs, but I'm catching up.
    I'll put this in my very next post!
    Thanks again!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)