Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Animal Wednesday #26

Here is an update from our deer, the little babies have grown up to be little boys.

I have bought a camcorder recently and I have always said that I am a disaster with a video camera. I have used my Father's in the past and the results were horrible. I decided to give it another try. Poor you!

This take is not so long so maybe you can bear watching it.......

I will try to record the cats and doggies (yes for you Soul) later.

For now Happy Animal Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    they are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! and your video is perfect!!! you did a wonderful job!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw marianne they are gorgeous creatures. when i saw this screen, i got so excited i thought it was koekie and droppie. ek wag vir hulle. liefs en wfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are so tame and eating out of your hand?! Beautiful animals and wonderful video with the perfect ending!

    HAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the video was great considering you were feeding the deer while taping. What a handsome herd you have. They looked to be watching for an escape route when you tried to get Sjimmie to come in. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked very hard and try as I might I could not find a single flaw in this video. Its well done with a steady hand and the deer are beautiful. And of course I am in love with the black kitty. Just want to know whose teeth you intend to brush with that big blue thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's WONDERFUl, and so great to hear your voice...HAW to you and the deer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Lynn, the brush was to clean their waterbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These boys are so gentlemanly! So calm aand take turns, etc! They are so cute!!! You are so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)