Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This is how our fun weekend began 
 With bubbles and gifts
And a lot of fun 
 Which lasted the whole weekend
 We talked ate and finally raised our glasses
 Our rental car ;)
At the Lido
Wish Gordon Ramsay had done something about the music as well.(don't forget to click on the link here)
 La , city of famous people..... Who is this?
 On our way to Hollywood..........
 Indeed it was magic

 At Venice beach
 Beverly Hills here we come........
 Click to enlarge and find the Hollywood sign.......
 I found my favorite star on the walk of fame.............(my dad)
 I bought this CD of this soon to be famous rapper. See how he bends over to fit in the picture......
 The Chinese theater..............
 Two ladies having fun and acting as tourists.............
 We walked around in circles and finally found our Starbucks.....
 And the Hollywood sign..............
A view of LA's skyline (Robin's picture)
 Robin escaped the storm in SF and enjoyed the sun in LA with me........
 The market Place and the Groove. Wow it was like little Disneyland........
Ready for our last evening together...... 
 Shhhhhhhh...........
 Heat........
 We stopped to smell the pine trees...................
 Robin ready to go home again.................
 There she goes off to SF...............
(Did it really happen....)

No need to tell you we had a great time hope the pictures show it.
(Tomorrow part 3)

Today I look like a hamster, my face is swollen, my stomach hurts from the medicine but I am in less pain.
I will take it easy until after the weekend, like the doctor prescribed.
I know I am way behind visiting all your blogs, but I will try to catch up with all of you in the next days.

Blogger ate all my comments on the Animal Wednesday post from last week. Did anyone else experience this? What a bummer. I always appreciate all your comments. 
Hope all of you are enjoying your week!
♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! Hope you are feeling better very soon....looks like a very memorable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful pics of 2 wonderful Girls it almost feels i was there to ;))Good that you found the "Star"of your fabulous Dad (a very special Man he was).....miss him...
    Take care and please follow the doctorsorders.
    xxx Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I was there as well! Wonderful pictures of you both. I do love that hat on Robin!

    Feel better soon, okay?

    xoxo
    Love,
    Lo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is happening with my comments again???!!!!!!
    Who eats them?
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)