Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday (#19) Where do I begin.....?

Well pictures showed up in random order.
And most of them are in poor quality, but it is late and TT will only last 50 minutes more, so no time to wait until tomorrow for the light to get better.
I have had a busy day and so will be tomorrow, but I want to share the treasures that hit my doormat lately!
Above the V from Laure for our ABC swap.
The picture is bad but believe me the card and ATC are gorgeous.
I ordered some cards from Lolo and got some extra also.
I ordered them to send and also gave away a few to Eveline last week as they make excellent gifts!
But most grateful I am for the words written on the notepaper, they just fill me up with warm feelings of friendship!
Thanks Lolo!
Same here! These lovely ATC's are from Teri!
The Y for yellow things. Who wouldn't get happy of these?!
The bear with daisy and green zentangle came as extras.
But again the words written on the back are what make these cards worth so much to me!
Teri thanks for your friendship and for inspiring me in so many ways!
I am so sorry I can't capture the beauty of these cards on a picture but believe me they took my breath away!
Amazing how Lolo can achieve so much with just a few colors.
The ATC is just gorgeous and so is the white raven.
And then the card and again the words inside.
Thanks so much for the beauty you send in the world and the friendship you give to so many of us!
I got this beautiful mandala book from Eveline last week, filled with inspiration!
Then I ordered 2 books , .........who has difficulty reading :)
Well Diana's book I read already . A children's book (I can handle that.......) so sweet and inspiring as her art and the way she looks at life always is.
I ordered KJ book too and both wrote a personal note inside, which changed the book into a treasure.
I will really try to read your book KJ! I will take me a while but I will.
Linda (Stampmaiden) had a give away on her blog and I won a true treasure chest!
A box full of goodies. Besides two wonderful ATC's I got 2 gorgeous mandala stamps and lots of wonderful things to use for collages.
Wish I lived in California so I could attend one of her workshops. She is soooo good in collaging the most beautiful things.
Thanks so much Linda. I will give it a try .
Again sorry for this bad picture...... but believe me everything is so beautiful!
And how about this one?!
A Frida hanger (Linda knows I LOVE her and her art) and again the picture doesn't do it justice.
It is awesome and I will hang it on a spot so I can enjoy it every day!
One big thank you to all of you!
Hope you will all have plenty to be thankful for.

7 comments:

  1. I am most thankful for my bloggy friends today. Thursday's remind me of how wonderful they all are. Just look at the generosity you have pictured.

    Don't work too hard Marianne. Get plenty of rest. I don't want you to get sick. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beauty Marianne and such wonderful blogging buddies. So much to be thankful for.
    And most of all I am thankful for the beauty YOU share with the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy...talk about treasure troves!!! What a bunch of gorgeousness to arrive at your door!!! You DO have a lot to be thankful for!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What some real beautiful things you have Marianne. Mim should be very thankful for that beautiful mandala!!!! Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very much loved ;)

    Rest up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMM MMM!Each photo was a unique treat unto itself...Such talent! What a fabulous feast for the eyes..and so well deserved dear Marianne! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Marianne, you have received such wonderful ATCs, cards and to cap it all, a Frida hanger. You are a lucky girl but you give so much too, you deserve it all.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)