Friday, June 24, 2011

Josje step 5


All her numbers added together gives number 3 as a life path number.
Here you can see the yellow circle with 3 yellow clouds which will become...........well you will see that later. Because first I had to paint the background which I will show you tomorrow.


Something about life path number 3:
The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive. Your disposition is almost surely sunny and openhearted. A happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people.



5 comments:

  1. beautiful. and i sure wish i were a 3. what a lovely way to live life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous...it makes me happy just to look at it - and when you add all the *extras*...and the explanations behind it, I am simply in love with it!

    BRAVA, Dear Zuster!!!

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah a new gorgeous mandala, and I am so lucky as I have my own one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty feline Mandala and the Life Path Number information is also interesting. How do you know what your number is? Just curious!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Mariannne and I agree, Gizzy is indeed a fortunatet guy, but then so am I for having him ;-)

    Much love,
    Doris (and Gizzy)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.
Always love to hear from you :)